The number of free online accounting courses is quite limited, and of those not many are particularly good, but Accounting for Everyone is one of the diamonds in the pack.
It was put together from over 12 years of research into the double-entry model and how it can be explained in a logical way (and trust me, it is not easy to condense 1,000+ page hard to understand text books into something ordinary humans can grasp).
So in 1998 the first edition of the book that transformed double-entry hit the shelves of Amazon: Accounting for Everyone.
Now in its sixth edition, Accounting for Everyone has helped over 12,000 students get to grips with the fundamentals in a way no other course on accounting and bookkeeping ever has.
And best of all you can now get the whole 12 week online Accounting for Everyone course at no cost starting immediately.
When you finish, there is an optional Basic Bookkeeping Certificate online exam you can take for a small fee.
ALREADY REGISTERED?LOGIN HERE
How Does The Accounting for Everyone Online Course Work?
If you sign up for the free version, each week the next module is unlocked. So, over a 12 week period you will get to do it all.
This includes the following modules:
- Accounts (and what they really are – explained in detail)
- Transactions in detail, but starting with the simplest so you get to grips immediately with how double-entry accounting works
- Posting (it’s good to know what’s behind double-entry even if you never actually get to see it in software)
- Ledgers (in the UK we have the Nominal Ledger in the USA it’s called the General Ledger – become a global expert with Accounting for Everyone)
- Traditional methods (so you can pass exams with ease – the logic explained)
- The Trial Balance (another one of those often overlooked miracles that you need to understand in order to pass your bookkeeping exam)
- The Profit and Loss Account (most people think the P&L is a report, we show you exactly why it is and has always been an Account – very new stuff here that really shows the logic every other book on the subject misses)
- The Balance Sheet (this is a break-through week – we unravel the part most bookkeepers rarely go near)
- Stock and Inventory (you need to know this as the majority of businesses buy and sell things and you will need to know how to account for it, and how that actually works – explained so simply anyone can get it)
- Depreciation and Amortization (never before has depreciation been explained so efficiently – you won’t forget how to handle it once you have been through this week’s training and tasks)
- VAT (for UK, Europe and many other countries) and Sales TAX (USA) taken apart and put back together so you will understand how it works.
- The Wrap Up – are you ready for Certification? Absolutely you are.
You can also take advantage of our Fast Track + Certification option. With this you get to access the whole course immediately, so you can work as fast or slow as you like.
Plus you also get a downloadable version of the course workbook (150+ pages) including all the question and answer grids that enhance the Accounting for Everyone course.
And on top of that you get full access to our online Basic Bookkeeping Certification exam.
You can take this as many times as you like until you pass (unlike other courses!), but if you go through every week diligently you will have no problem passing the exam.
We show you simple memory methods not explained anywhere else on how to remember how to cope with debits and credits and getting them in the right order.
This one simple method alone has helped literally thousands of people pass their bookkeeping and accountancy exams.
So all you need to do now is decide which option you would prefer.
ALREADY REGISTERED?LOGIN HERE